OneFileCMS is just that. It's a flat, light, one file CMS (Content Management System) entirely contained in an easy-to-implement, highly customizable, database-less PHP script.
Coupling a utilitarian code editor with all the basic necessities of an FTP application, OneFileCMS can maintain a whole website completely in-browser without any external programs.
- Validating, semantic, and commented markup. Tested in FF, Safari, and IE7/IE8.
- Small footprint (24 kb)
- Possibly the easiest installation process ever
- All the basic features of an FTP application like renaming, deleting, copying, and uploading
(Of course, for more complex processes like batch renaming or mass uploads/deletions, you're going to want to break out an actual FTP program.)
- 100% re-brandable with title/footer text stored in variables and a modifiable filename
- Externally hosted CSS and images for smaller file size
(But you can switch it out to your own stylesheet if you need to!)
- Smart alert if you try to leave without saving your edits
OneFileCMS was designed to be installed in a site's root, which OpenSourceCMS doesn't really support. Because of this, some specific things in the demo site and the backend that require relative paths may not work 100%... They will work when you install it on your site, though!